The Whole World Online – The problem of teen cell phone addiction nowadays
Every day of our modern lives brings change, as well as technical progress. Some 20 years ago the majority of people wouldn’t understand the term “internet addiction.” Today it is a part of our reality. With the development of technologies and a wide variety of the latest mobile devices available in stores, the new form of obsession appears within a recent decade. It is a mobile phone addiction, and its symptoms can be found among people almost in any part of the world. Especially, it is a problem for the younger generation. Teen cell phone addiction becomes an acute question in many modern families.
Lost In The Web – Mobile phone addiction symptoms
Cell phone addiction in teenagers shows up in various forms and different everyday life situations. Kids are using their mobile devices like a drug – when they are bored, tired and lazy, when feeling angry or lonely.
Most common mobile phone addiction symptoms are:
- A constant need to use a cell phone more often.
- Loss of sense of time while surfing online.
- Failed attempts to use a mobile device less.
- Feelings of anxiety or being depressed.
- Preferring using a cell phone instead of spending time with family and friends.
- Feeling restless or irritable when a mobile phone or network is unreachable.
- Craving for the latest models of mobile devices and the newest applications.
There is also a number of physical effects caused by teenage cell phone addiction, such as fingers, neck and back tension, itchy eyes, insomnia, weight change, changes in diet, fatigue, difficulties in focusing on one subject, distracted attention, etc.
Learn More: https://pumpic.com/security/teenage-cell-phone-addiction/
January 28, 2020
January 28, 2016
February 25, 2014